OpenFlow and ONF in the newsMarch 24th, 2011, Glen Gibb in OpenFlow Blog
A number of mainstream and technology-focused media organizations and blogs have been reporting on the creation of the Open Networking Foundation and the potential impact of OpenFlow over the past few days.
Articles published include:
- Markoff, John. “Open Networking Foundation Pursues New Standards.” The New York Times 22 Mar, 2011.
- Malik, Om. “How Software Will Redefine Networking.” GigaOm 21 Mar, 2011.
- Shimel, Alan. “OpenFlow Seeks to Change the Networking World.” Network World 23 Mar, 2011.
- Noyes, Katherine. “Google and Other Titans Form Open Networking Foundation.” PC World 22 Mar, 2011.
- Vaughan-Nichols, Steven J. “OpenFlow: Internet 3.0?” ZDNet Blogs 23 Mar, 2011.
- Ahmad, Najam. “Accelerating Network Innovation with the Open Networking Foundation.” Facebook Engineering’s Notes 23 Mar, 2011.
- Miller, Rich. “OpenFlow: The Future of Google’s Network?” Data Center Knowledge 22 Mar, 2011.
- Francheska, Alyangka. “Deutsche Telekom, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Verizon, and Yahoo! Announce launch of Open Networking Foundation to speed network innovation.” International Business Times 23 Mar, 2011.
- Brodkin, Jon. “Microsoft and Google find common ground in open networking.” Network World 24 Mar, 2011.