See the Open Networking Foundation for current OpenFlow-related information.
From OpenFlow Wiki
This package provides two OpenFlow debugging tools:
- OFlops (OpenFLow Operations Per Second) is a standalone controller that benchmarks various aspects of an OpenFlow switch. Oflops implements a modular framework for adding and running implementation-agnostic tests to quantify an switch's performance.
- Cbench (controller benchmarker) is a program for testing OpenFlow controllers by generating packet-in events for new flows. Cbench emulates a bunch of switches which connect to a controller, send packet-in messages, and watch for flow-mods to get pushed down.
- maximum supported packet_in message generate rate
- also calculates the delay between packet arrival and corresponding packet_in
- maximum supported port status messages rate
- also calculates processing delay
- maximum flow stats handling rate
- as a function of populated flow entries
- maximum aggregate stats handling rate
This code is still considered alpha quality
- git clone git://gitosis.stanford.edu/oflops.git
- If you would like to contribute a patch or a new test, please contact the authors for write access to the repository
- Rob Sherwood